It’s with great pleasure that we’re announcing our new 3.0.216 version and our new feature: the Accelerator!
Along side with some performance improvements, this update features a brand new function specially built to reduce code development and improve your overall development experience.
What is the Accelerator?
The accelerator is a new code generating feature built specifically to reduce development times. By introducing a visual interface in our development environment, you will be able to simply tell OMNIA the action you wish to accomplish, and select the accelerator that will do the work for you.
What type of accelerators are available?
Our main focus with the development of the accelerator feature was to drastically reduce manual code development times for simple, yet very common tasks. Our secondary goal is to make the development of other types of accelerators a continuous process in which we’ll continue to add more types in the future. That said, our feature announcement includes five types of accelerators:
- Get Entity
- Execute Query
- Execute Application Behaviour
- Hide an Element
- Set Element Read Only
Entity Behaviour Accelerators:
– Get Entity: connect pre-existing attributes in a very simple manner, bridging the gap between them and allowing you assign an entity value to a different attribute, regardless of its context.
– Execute Query: execute queries and manipulate its output data in a different context that its initial.
– Execute Application Behaviour: execute Application Behaviours and its output data, regardless of context.
User Interface Accelerators
– Hide an Element: easily select an element you wish to hide and add the conditions (value or role) that will trigger that behaviour
– Set Element Read Only: easily select an element you wish to define as Read Only and add the conditions (value or role) that will trigger that behaviour
We hope you’ll enjoy this new feature and don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss any future updates.